- 2 oz Copper & Kings Unaged Apple Brandy
- ½ oz Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao
- ½ oz Honey Simple Syrup *
- ½ oz Lemon Juice
- ¼ oz (skinny) Benedictine
* To make honey simple syrup: in a saucepan over medium-high heat, dissolve 1 cup of honey in 1 cup of water. Cool and use immediately; or, refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Combine all ingredients and shake over ice until cold. Strain into chilled coupe glass. Garnish with a circular slice of orange peel (called an orange coin).
Al's Place is a fully-immersive 1920s speakeasy experience, with cocktails and food recipes authentic to the era. Look for the green light outside of Stanley's Northeast Barroom on Thursdays through Sundays.