Surfing on Saturn
TIME: 5 MIN
- 2 ½ oz Gin (rum or vodka also work well)
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 1 oz Chili-Cinnamon Grenadine *
- ¾ oz Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- ¾ oz Goya Passion fruit Cocktail
- ½ oz Fresh Lemon Juice
* To make Grenadine add 2 Thai chili peppers and 1 stick of cinnamon to a bottle of Rose's Grenadine (or, if you prefer, 12 oz of homemade Grenadine syrup) and shake. Can be used immediately.
Combine all ingredients, plus 3 cups of ice, in a blender. Blend briefly (about 5 seconds), on high. Serve in a lowball glass and enjoy immediately. Makes 2 cocktails.
Hola Arepa specializes in craft cocktails designed to complement the flavors in Latin street food. Their signature dish, the arepa, is a staple of Venezuela.