Hai of the Storm
TIME: 5 MIN
- 2 oz Angostura White Rum (Spiced and Aged Rum also work well)
- ½ oz Plantation Stiggins Pineapple Rum
- 1 ½ oz Chili-Cinnamon Infused Grenadine *
- ¾ oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 ½ oz Goya Passion Fruit Juice
- ½ oz Plantation O.F.T.D Rum
* To make Grenadine add 2 Thai chili peppers and 1 stick of cinnamon to a bottle of Rose's Grenadine (or, if you prefer, 12 oz of homemade Grenadine syrup) and shake. Can be used immediately.
Combine all ingredients, plus 2 cups of ice, in a blender. Blend briefly (about 5 seconds), on high. Serve in a lowball glass and enjoy immediately. Makes 2 cocktails.
Hai Hai specializes in craft cocktails with an Asian influence, to complement the flavors of their Vietnamese street food menu. Two boozy slushees are always on the menu.