- ¾ oz Reposado Tequila
- ¾ oz Gamle Ode Dill Aquavit
- 5 oz Green Bloody Mary Mix *
- 2 dashes Bittercube Marvel Bar Bitters
*To make the Green Bloody Mary mix, puree in a blender:
- 3 tomatillos, husked, washed, and cored
- 2 medium green tomatoes
- Juice from 2 limes (about 2 oz)
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Pinch of kosher salt
Apply lime juice to half the rim of a Collins glass; rim the glass with Sal de Gusano (or Margarita salt, to your taste). Fill the glass with ice. Add Tequila, Aquavit, Green Mary Mix, and Marvel Bitters. Garnish with a bouquet of fresh Cilantro, half of an Orange wheel, and a cocktail onion if desired.
Hasty Tasty cooks recipes from scratch using entirely wood-fired heat, with cocktails that cheekily incorporate kitchen flavors. The result is refined flavors served in an contemporary diner-like space.
Make a reservation at Hasty Tasty: